Dry Fork Pedestrian Bridge Construction Fall 2022-Winter 2023Construction has begun on the Dry Fork Pedestrian Bridge at Governor Bebb MetroPark. Construction may necessitate the closure of some campsites in the Dry Fork Campground at Governor Bebb. If you have any questions about campsite closures, please contact MetroParks Visitor Services team at (513) 867-5835 or email@example.com.
Paddling and Water Access
Paddling opportunities are available at the following MetroParks:
- Rentschler Forest MetroPark's Reigart Road Area (NEW kayak launch; free)*
- Four Mile Creek MetroPark's Sycamore Bluffs Area (small boat launch only; free)*
- Elk Creek MetroPark's Meadow Ridge Area (small boat launch only; free)*
- Trenton Trailhead of the Great Miami River Trail (small boat launch only; free)*
- Voice of America MetroPark's VOA Lake (NEW adaptive kayak launch; free)*
- Voice of America MetroPark's Rent.Fun boat lockers (offering peddle boats, kayaks, paddle boards) **Coming soon**
*Hand-carried watercraft ONLY
Watersports at a Glance
Explore the MetroParks
Create Family fun
MetroParks provides opportunities to experience open green spaces near home. Pick the time of day that fits your busy schedule to spend some time with nature. Hike a trail, wander through natural habitats, view wildlife or just play! Please consider donating to further MetroParks ability to provide these resources.