Boating is available at the following MetroParks:
- Rentschler Forest MetroPark's Reigart Road Area (small boat launch only; free)
- Four Mile Creek MetroPark's Sycamore Bluffs Area (small boat launch only; free)
- Elk Creek MetroPark's Meadow Ridge Area (small boat launch only; free)
- Voice of America MetroPark's VOA Lake (hand-carried watercraft only; free)
- Voice of America MetroPark's Wheelhouse Rental Area (offering personal kayak launch, paddle boats, and row boats for rent) **Closed for the 2021 Season**
Watersports at a Glance
We offer a periodic newsletter with information about upcoming events and programs.
Create Family fun
MetroParks provides opportunities to experience open green spaces near home. Pick the time of day that fits your busy schedule to spend some time with nature. Hike a trail, wander through natural habitats, view wildlife or just play! Please consider donating to further MetroParks ability to provide these resources.