Log Off... Shut Down... Get Outside!
May is National Bike Month!
Where is your favorite place to feel the breeze on your face, breathe in the fresh air and soak up sunshine from the seat of your bike? Head out for a ride on one of the following paved paths.
* Forest Run MetroPark's Timberman Ridge located at 1976 Timberman Road in Hamilton
* Elk Creek MetroPark’s Meadow Ridge Area located at 5101 Circle Parkway in Middletown
* Voice of America MetroPark located at 7850 VOA ParkDrive in West Chester
* Rentschler Forest MetroPark’s Reigart Road Area located at 5701 Reigart Road in Fairfield Township
* The River Center located at 120 Carmody Blvd in Middletown
* The Great Miami River Trail with multiple locations to park & pick up the trail
Biking is a great social distance activity!
We offer a periodic newsletter with information about upcoming events and programs.
Create Family fun
MetroParks provides opportunities to experience open green spaces near home. Pick the time of day that fits your busy schedule to spend some time with nature. Hike a trail, wander through natural habitats, view wildlife or just play! Please consider donating to further MetroParks ability to provide these resources.