Tent camping is permitted at Timberhill when groups book one or more campsites.
GENERAL CAMPGROUND RULES
- MetroParks Police and other law enforcement officers patrol this site regularly. In case of emergency dial 911. For urgent issues that need immediate attention after office hours, please call Butler County Sheriff's Dept. non-emergency dispatch at (513) 785-1300, ext. 9.
- Check-In at 3:00 p.m. and Check-Out 12:00 p.m. day of departure
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in this park.
- Fires are permitted only in stoves, grills, or in designated areas.
- NEVER LEAVE FIRES UNATTENDED. Do not move fire rings.
- All sites include picnic table and fire ring.
- Use of firearms and fireworks is strictly prohibited in all areas of the park.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash, no longer than 6’ in length. Please clean up after your pets.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Electronic devices and voices must be kept down to a minimum so as not to disturb others.
- Due to invasive species firewood may NOT be brought into the park. All firewood must be purchased through MetroParks and is available for $7/bundle, approximately 9 pieces per bundle. Additional firewood can be purchased up until 2pm prior to your reservation by calling the MetroParks Administrative Office Monday-Friday from 8:30am-2:00pm at (513) 867-5835.
- For more information call our Administration Office at (513) 867.5835 Monday - Friday before 5:00 p.m.