Part of Forest Run MetroPark
- The shelter located at 1976 Timberman Road is equipped with electrical outlets, picnic tables and a grill and can accommodate groups of approximately 50 people.
- A paved parking area is near the shelter with paved walkways from the parking lot to the shelter and the 1.3 mile paved trail.
- A playground is located next to the shelter.
- A water fountain near the shelter is available seasonally.
- Restroom facilities nearby consist of 2 portable toilets, one handicapped accessible.
- When reserved, there will be a “Reserved” sign on the shelter indicating that the shelter has been reserved for the day.
- Shelter reservations are daily from 8am to dusk.
- Upon departure, please leave shelter clean and all garbage placed in containers provided. (Visitors may want to bring extra trash bags.)
- Fishing is permitted with a valid Ohio Fishing License and all ponds are catch and release.
- All vehicles must park in designated parking spaces.
- Dogs are allowed, but must be kept on a leash, no longer than 6’ in length. Please clean up after your pet.
- No Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the park.
- Trail maps can be found on the website by selecting MetroParks – Forest Run MetroPark - Timberman Ridge.
- Use of firearms and fireworks is strictly prohibited in all areas of the park.
Create Family fun
MetroParks provides opportunities to experience open green spaces near home. Pick the time of day that fits your busy schedule to spend some time with nature. Hike a trail, wander through natural habitats, view wildlife or just play! Please consider donating to further MetroParks ability to provide these resources.