Policies & Rules
Rules & Laws
- MetroParks Rules and Regulations
- Concussion in Youth Sports: Ohio's Return-to-Play Law
- Lindsay's Law: Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth Athletes
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Farmland Lease Information
- Wildlife Management Policy Controlled Bowhunting Program
- Records Management
- Geocaching Policy
- Trail Accessibility Guide
- Policy Governing the Use of Other Power Driven Mobility Devices (OPDMD) on MetroParks Trails, etc.
- Catering Policy
- Special Event Policy
Great Miami River Trail ClosureThe section of the Great Miami River Trail path between the State Route 122 Bridge at Bicentennial Commons, continuing just north of the new River Center construction site will be closed. Contractors will be installing the entrance and utilities for the River Center, which is projected to open in June 2018. This section of the trail will be closed until further notice for the safety of our park customer/owners. Thank you for your patience during while we bring improvements to your park system!
We offer a periodic newsletter with information about upcoming events and programs.
Create Family fun
MetroParks provides opportunities to experience open green spaces near home. Pick the time of day that fits your busy schedule to spend some time with nature. Hike a trail, wander through natural habitats, view wildlife or just play! Please consider donating to further MetroParks ability to provide these resources.