Policies & Rules
Rules & Laws
- MetroParks Rules and Regulations
- Concussion in Youth Sports: Ohio's Return-to-Play Law
- Lindsay's Law: Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth Athletes
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Farmland Lease Information
- Wildlife Management Policy Controlled Bowhunting Program
- Records Management
- Geocaching Policy
- Trail Accessibility Guide
- Policy Governing the Use of Other Power Driven Mobility Devices (OPDMD) on MetroParks Trails, etc.
- Catering Policy
- Special Event Policy
- Animal Acquisition and Disposition Policy
2/26/19 CLOSED - Stander PreserveStander Preserve in Reily Township is closed and shall remain closed until further notice. Please, visit the "NEWS" section for more information regarding this closure.
2/6/19 CLOSED - Sycamore Bluffs PreserveEntire parcel of real property now known as Sycamore Bluffs Preserve, including parking area adjacent to Four Mile Creek, is closed to the public effective February 6, 2019, and shall remain closed until further notice due to upcoming bridge construction work by Butler County. Please, visit our "news" section for more information regarding this closure.
12/20/18 Partial Closure of Pumpkin Vine Trail of Rentschler Forest MetroParkA portion of the Pumpkin Vine Trail of Rentschler Forest MetroPark is closed to park visitors due to upcoming sewer line work by the Butler County Water and Sewer Department, effective December 20, 2018, until re-opened by the Executive Director. Please check the NEWS section of this website for more details regarding this closure.
We offer a periodic newsletter with information about upcoming events and programs.
Create Family fun
MetroParks provides opportunities to experience open green spaces near home. Pick the time of day that fits your busy schedule to spend some time with nature. Hike a trail, wander through natural habitats, view wildlife or just play! Please consider donating to further MetroParks ability to provide these resources.