Dry Fork Pedestrian Bridge Construction Fall 2022-Winter 2023Construction has begun on the Dry Fork Pedestrian Bridge at Governor Bebb MetroPark. Construction may necessitate the closure of some campsites in the Dry Fork Campground at Governor Bebb. If you have any questions about campsite closures, please contact MetroParks Visitor Services team at (513) 867-5835 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indian Creek MetroPark
Mayer Picnic Shelter
- The Mayer Picnic Shelter is a reservable shelter which can be accessed from the 6500 Springfield Road Entrance to the park and is a great place for a special event or family picnic.
- The shelter will accommodate approximately 50 people and is equipped with 6 picnic tables and a grill, but no water or electric are provided.
- There is a large playground area and portable restroom near the shelter along with plenty of open field area.
- When reserved, there will be a “Reserved” sign on the shelter indicating that the shelter has been reserved for the day.
- Shelter reservations are daily from 8am to dusk.
- Upon departure, please leave the shelter and park area clean and all garbage placed in containers provided. (Visitors may want to bring extra trash bags.)
- All vehicles must park in designated parking spaces.
- Dogs are allowed, but must be kept on a leash, no longer than 6’ in length. Please clean up after your pets.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted in the park.
- Several hiking trails are located in this park.
- Trail maps can be found on the website by selecting MetroParks – Indian Creek MetroPark.
- Fishing is permitted with a valid Ohio Fishing License.
- Use of firearms and fireworks is strictly prohibited in all areas of the park.
- Facility Reservations
- Picnic Shelters
- Indian Creek MetroPark
Create Family fun
MetroParks provides opportunities to experience open green spaces near home. Pick the time of day that fits your busy schedule to spend some time with nature. Hike a trail, wander through natural habitats, view wildlife or just play! Please consider donating to further MetroParks ability to provide these resources.